PhiRemoval / Tattoo Removal
You Do Not Need Surgery to Beautify Your Skin!
What is PhiRemoval / Tattoo Removal?
PhiRemoval product is based on Glycolic Acid. This ingredient features high penetration. When applied to the skin, it deeply penetrates surrounding tissues as well. For this reason, there is no need to expose the skin to severe mechanical procedures by PMU machines or manual techniques because the product itself performs some share of work. We just have to exploit its advantages.
We apply a Staccato Motion that is well known in music as master motion. This Staccato Motion perfectly “opens” the skin, thus avoiding damaging it. Having penetrated into the depositing skin layer, PhiRemoval liquefies it and “Pulls” it up.
How is PhiRemoval / Tattoo Removal performed?
It will be worth saving your money and investing in a professional Tattoo Removal to ensure you get the best removal results and keep in mind that there is something that will make your lives attractive and comfortable again.
How is PhiRemoval / Tattoo Removal work?
It is very likely that another scab will form, which will contain even more ink. After the procedure and for as long as you have the scab on the skin, keep the treated area dry. Removal of the tattoo or bad PMU doesn’t end after one treatment. It takes more than one procedure to remove everything you are not satisfied with, but the first results are immediately visible. If only the epidermis is affected, usually there are no traces or scars because the base layer cells of the epidermis are able to regenerate completely.
What are PhiRemoval / Tattoo Removal Advantages?
- Doesn’t cause neurosis
- Tissue heals quickly
- Removed pigment and its quantity is easily visible
- It ‘cleans’ the lips like no other product before,
- There is no long term post procedural redness or atrophic structure.
PhiRemoval / Tattoo Removal After care
The basic special designation of the soothing cream is to soothe the scab and enhance healing. 48 hours after each procedure, apply a thin layer of this cream to the area that was treated during the procedure. Apply the cream at least 2 or 3 times per day until the scab scales off and scab shedding is completed. This may take 7 to 14 days or even more.
Antiscar gel is applied after serious injuries, a surgical intervention when tissue scarring is expected, and for scarring prevention. After initial scab shedding, a small amount of the gel is to be applied on the skin with every 8 hours. It should be applied until the skin relief is restored, redness disappears, and the skin colour in the area that has been exposed to thevprocedure obtains the same colour as surrounding tissues.
Duration of application: 30 and more days.
Recommendations after the tattoo removal treatment:
- Keep the scab dry for 2 days
- Do not use decorative and hygienic cosmetics for 10-14 days on the affected area after the PhiRemoval procedure
- Do not peel the scab after the tattoo removal treatment – allow it to fall off naturally
- Do not use the solarium, avoid sun for 2 weeks after the PhiRemoval procedure
- Avoid bath, saunas, pools for 2 weeks after the PhiRemoval procedure
- Avoid facial or body treatments for 3-6 weeks after the PhiRemoval procedure
- Do not exercise and have no body or facial massages 7 days after the PhiRemoval procedure
- Always keep in touch with the professional who performed the procedure and inform him/her about your skin condition in 1-3 day intervals
- Use the post procedure products prescribed by the specialist. It will be worth saving your money and investing in a professional tattoo removal to ensure you get the best removal results and keep in mind that there is something that will make your lives attractive and comfortable again.
M2N 2G7, Canada